1. First idea is a very practical one- a trinket gold box from Nordstrom. I cannot tell you how ideal such a box is. I have filled mine with rings and bracelets and it can hold so much jewelry, hiding it away as the more jewelry you stack on each other, the bigger is the mess. There are more options on the website and you can pick a favourite.
2. Trinket bowl from Francesca’s with the same purpose can be more oriented and be purchased for your sister, mum or grandma as they have a few selections in their online shop. You can find other goods too such as popsockets for your phone, candles, stationery sets and more.
3. This one is very useful too if you travel a lot. Or you need an excuse to. 😉 A passport holder from Etsy is one of many on the site- to satisfy everyone’s taste. I chose this particular because you can customize it. Pick a colour you like, words you’d like to have writtten on the case and the font in which they should appear.
4. The only thing on the expensive side of this wishlist is a blue and gold Bortoletti magnifying glass from Forzieri. Such quality piece is a divine present- if I owned a library, this would lay on a desk beside an open book. The website has many other great ideas from decor to jewelry boxes if you want to check it out.
5. I needed to look twice when I first saw this water bottle on AEO website. Unfortunately it ships only within the USA but I you can order it from their official que Bottle site. It is interesting that it can expand and change the shape altogether when you fill it completely. It is also environment friendly and that’s something to consider.
6. In Kendra Scott shop you can specifically find gift ideas under $100 or $50 and they also provided a holiday guide that can be of great help. Apart from jewelry, you can find nail varnish, trays and decor.
7. It wouldn’t be a gift guide for her if I hadn’t included some fashion items. Sweater dresses are all around us and it’s a great fashion statement for winter. My eyes singled out Jack by BB Dakota Sweater dress from Shopbop which is more plain and easier to style. Also from Shopbop is Rebecca Minkoff quilted velvet cross body bag, perfect for holiday season and festive parties.
8. I don’t know how many of you out there is a fan of Harry Potter but if you’re one of them, I think this last idea is just for you. Glasses ring wrap from Alex and Ani is only one of many gifts from HP collection that I recommend checking out. Here is a link to the entire collection and let me tell you that I am already wishing for every single piece (unfortunately they only ship within the US and Canada).
Do you have any specific wishes for Christmas?
Have a nice day.
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends. 👇😊